I figure this would be a good place to showcase the larps I created, worked on or helped with the most (and some related stuff). This list is incomplete (I was also a full-time NPC or wrote small parts of the plot on a lot of larps, from 2002. onwards) as it doesn't show everything I did - only what I consider to be most significant.
Larps which I created and ran (and/or am still running):
- Terra Nova - a fantasy campaign which ran from 2012-2015, influenced by German and Nordic larp
- Izgon - a trio of pervasive urban fantasy/SF one-shot larps. Fully documented, documentation is freely available. Spawned a chamber larp and several media as it's legacy, it's even been novelized.
- Star Trek: Tethys - a sci-fi chamber larp set in the Star Trek universe about a crashed shuttle team trying to find out what happened using collaborative storytelling. 4-6 people. All materials are freely available.
- Party Full of Secrets (Tulum pun tajni) - a modern one-shot larp about a group's last, charged, wild party before they go each their own way... 10-23 people, 18+ years old, use of alcohol and Ars Amandi. All materials are freely available.
- Smrt japanskog cara (Death of the Japanese Emperor) - a modern one-shot chamber larp about friendship under stress, for 4-8 people. All materials are freely available
- Gozba na Banovom Brijegu - 3 fantasy events (one in 2009., 2010. and 2011.) under Ognjeni Mač, in the common Croatian fantasy larp world
Larps which I coorganized:
- Noćne Kronike - an ongoing Vampire: the Masquerade Sabbat chronicle.
- Camarilla Agram - a former Vampire: the Masquerade Camarilla chronicle ran by a rotating group of organizers.
- (Re)union - organized a team (Ivana Delač, Vesna Kurilić, Marko Zadro, Brittany Rastsmith) who designed, wrote and ran this modern one-shot larp about a certain rich family for 10 people... It was a "mystery larp" created on PoRtaL convention in under 48 hours by the team as a part of the Create a larp workshop. It was run on March 3rd, 2013.
- Krvomeđe - Amtgard larps (Rajski Vrhovi 16 and 17 in 2012, 18 in 2013, and Dec. 2011 event) and several battlegames on Krvomeđe
- Ognjeni mač - Jaska 4 larp (July 2009)
Larps which I wrote, but never ran:
- Od braka do braka, "Prijatelji", Daleko, Vjera i moć, Understanding humanity - part of the art challenge I took on Facebook
Larp rulesets I worked on:
- ConQuest of Mythodea - translated from English and German into Croatian
- Amtgard 8.0 - translating from English into Croatian (work in progress)
- Ognjeni Mač 2.0 - some suggestions I made (like the multiclass system) got incorporated in rules
- Simple Larp System - a set of simple 1 page fantasy rules (in English and Croatian)
- PoRtaL (March 1st - 3rd, 2013.) - coorganized. It was the first larp convention in Croatia and region. Also did several presentations, workshops and larps on it.